Before You Arrive
- Check your temperature. If you have one, please do not come to church.
- Stay home if you are ill.
- Make sure you have a face covering to bring and wear.
- Remember to bring your registration if you are not already on a list of attendees
When You Arrive
- Enter only in marked doorways.
- Wait patiently to be checked in by greeter
- Keep your face covering or mask on at all times except when receiving Communion.
- Sanitize your hands as directed by greeter.
- Observe social distancing at all times (look for marks on the floor).
- Ushers will direct you to pews with markings showing where to sit.
- Since there will be no passing of baskets for your offering, please leave your offering in the boxes provided at the entrance and exit areas.
During the Service
- Do not change seats during a service.
- There will be no passing of offertory baskets.
- No physical sign of peace will be exchanged during Mass.
Follow Instructions for Communion
- Leave your seat only when directed by usher or greeter.
- Maintain six feet social distancing in the Communion line – look for marks on the floor.
- When 12 feet or two people away from the priest, sanitize your hands using the sanitizer from the usher. After sanitizing do not touch any surfaces.
- Approach the priest only after you are called forward. Do not remove your face covering.
- Extend a single hand to receive the Host.
- After moving six feet to the right or left, remove your mask and consume the Host.
- Replace your face covering or mask.
- Follow instructions to return to your pew.
After The Service
- Please take any worship aids you may have brought with you.
- You will be dismissed by pew or seating area. Follow the instructions of the greeter or usher.
- Use only the designated exit doors.
- Do not congregate outside the church doors.
- Continue to wear your face covering or mask until you leave the area where worshipers are.A