The Archdiocese of Chicago is allowing parishes to open for limited numbers of people for Mass, Reconciliation, Adoration, Funerals, Baptisms and Weddings provided that the parish follow detailed Archdiocesan procedures. For information about what to expect, click here. When you arrive at Saint George, please be patient and understanding as we are required to follow these procedures.
- Everyone will be asked to reserve a place at any service using the links
on the right.
- All will be asked to check in when arriving at church.
- Greeters will welcome and direct you when you arrive.
- A mask is required inside the church at all times.
- Please maintain a six-foot distance from others at all times.
Sign Up Here for Reservations
and to Volunteer
Celebration of Mass is back at Saint George. Each week we will have a Sunday Vigil Mass on Saturday at 4:00 PM, three Masses on Sunday – 7:30 AM, 9:30 AM and 11:30 AM, as well as a weekday Mass at 8:15 AM on Tuesdays and Thursdays. This schedule may be modified based on easing of restrictions, so please check back often for updates and a current Sign-Up link. Attendance is limited to 120 persons for weekend Masses and 50 persons on weekdays.
Reservations are required for weekend Masses. Please sign-up on the link above to save your spot, or call the parish office at (708) 532-2243.
Every Saturday from 3:00 to 3:30 PM. Reserve your spot using the link above, or call the parish office at 708-532-2243.
Adoration / Private Prayer
In church every Wednesday from 6:00 to 7:00 PM. (Please note that the schedule may change as more Masses resume.) You may come and go as is convenient for you during that time, but total attendance is limited to a maximum of 50 people, so please reserve your place using the link above, or call the parish office at 708-532-2243.
Reservations are not required for Adoration. Please sign in at the door.
Funerals, Baptisms and Weddings
Call the parish office at 708-532-2243.
Volunteers Are Needed With The Reopening Of Saint George Church
Specifically, we are in need of cleaning volunteers. The role of a cleaning volunteer is to wipe down pews and kneelers, vestibule doors, Sanctuary, lecterns, priest masks, restroom handles, restroom light switches and faucets. That’s it.
Please use the link above to sign-up or call the parish office at 708-532-2243. You will then be mailed a confirmation and a small explanation of what we do.
Please Be Aware…
- Dispensation from Sunday Mass and Holy Days of Obligation continues.
- We still advise that the elderly and those with underlying medical conditions stay at home and participate through livestreamed and televised Masses.
- We will continue to serve those who cannot attend Masses in person by livestreaming Mass on our Facebook page and posting to our webpage.