The Archdiocese of Chicago is allowing parishes to open for limited numbers of people for Mass, Reconciliation, Adoration, Funerals, Baptisms and Weddings provided that the parish follow detailed Archdiocesan procedures. For information about what to expect, click here. When you arrive at Saint George, please be patient and understanding as we are required to follow these procedures.
- Everyone will be asked to reserve a place at any service using the links
on the right.
- All will be asked to check in when arriving at church.
- Greeters will welcome and direct you when you arrive.
- A mask is required inside the church at all times.
Sign Up Here for Reservations.
Each week we have a Sunday Vigil Mass on Saturday at 4:00 PM, three Masses on Sunday – 7:30 AM, 9:30 AM and 11:30 AM, as well as a weekday Mass at 8:15 AM Monday through Friday. Attendance is limited to 240 persons for weekend Masses.
Reservations are required for weekend Masses. Please sign-up on the link above to save your spot, or call the parish office at (708) 532-2243.
Every Saturday from 3:00 to 3:30 PM.
Adoration / Private Prayer
In church every Wednesday from 6:00 to 7:00 PM. (Please note that the schedule may change as more Masses resume.) You may come and go as is convenient for you during that time.
Funerals, Baptisms and Weddings
Call the parish office at 708-532-2243.
Please Be Aware…
- Dispensation from Sunday Mass and Holy Days of Obligation continues.
- We still advise that the elderly and those with underlying medical conditions stay at home and participate through livestreamed and televised Masses.
- We will continue to serve those who cannot attend Masses in person by livestreaming Mass on our Facebook page and posting to our webpage.